As a doctor, I believe in taking the time necessary to provide my patients with the best possible health care and advice with the aim of not just treating but preventing problems so my patients maintain a high quality of life.
The values that underpin my practice are:
To operate with the highest standards of integrity, delivering quality medical care in the best interest of my patients.
To practice health care in a manner that consistently demonstrates kindness, gentleness and care for my patients at all times, in a relaxed and accommodating atmosphere.
To deliver health care services of high quality to my patients, enabling them to maintain a high quality of life.
The care provided is determined primarily by the needs and interests of my patients.
- General practice consultations
- Minor surgery
- Skin checks
- Medical examinations – diving, driving, RTA, pre-employment, insurance
- Review of medications
- Well man and well woman checks
- Chronic disease management
- Workers Compensation
- Smoking cessation advice
- Exercise & training advice
- Dietary advice
- Weight loss
- Mental health, stress management and counseling
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Influenza, pneumococcal and childhood vaccinations